Our work is made possible through the generosity of donors like you. Your support will ensure that children have opportunities to grow, learn, and thrive.
There are many ways that you can make a tax-deductible gift to CISA:
- Make a secure online donation through Just Give by clicking on the Donate button to the right
- Mail your donation in the form of a check or money order
Communities In Schools of Auburn
502 4th St. NE
Auburn, WA 98002
- Participate in your United Way campaign and designate Communities In Schools of Auburn as your organization of choice
- Multiply the power of your gift by participating in your employer’s matching-gift program. Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company offers a matching gift program
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Communities In Schools of Auburn here. Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, a donation goes to CISA! You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 89197.
- Use iGive before purchasing items at big name online stores such as Best Buy, Home Depot, Nordstrom and many others. At no cost to you, a portion of the purchase is a tax deductible donation to CISA
- Consider making CISA a part of your estate plans. If you have questions about planned giving please contact Arlene Pierini at (253) 288-7659
Financial contributions to Communities In Schools of Auburn are fully tax-deductible. For more information about making a gift to CISA, please call (253) 288-7659 or send us an email email@example.com.